JOB POSTING – WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Provide value to our facilities by being detail-oriented and a strong communicator to all members of our team.
WE KNOW MOST HOMEOWNERS DREAD DEALING WITH HOME EXTERIOR CONTRACTORS. AT NOVALIS ROOFING & SIDING WE BELIEVE EVERY HOMEOWNER DESERVES A TRANSPARENT, HASSLE-FREE PROCESS WHEN MAKING HOME IMPROVEMENTS, SO THEY HAVE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THEIR HOME IS PROTECTED AND THEY’VE MADE A WISE INVESTMENT.
POSITION TYPE: FULL TIME
Description of duties:
- Create and maintain an updated inventory count for all material.
- Maintaining our inventory Kanban Card System.
- Our locations will be clean of all loose debris daily.
- Daily communication to crews and warehouse production team for necessary material.
- Contacting and scheduling work completed for all repair customers.
- Coordinating any subcontractor work for all repair customers.
- Coordinating required material for repair crews to the warehouse/production team.
- Manage pick/ pack operations for repair & replacement crews. Pack the material together for each crew.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, detail oriented, and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task with the ability to handle many activities simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to perform manual labor for long periods of time and lift items up to 50lbs.
- Highly preferred to speak Spanish along with English.
- Minimum education required is a high school diploma or equivalent, a 4-year college business degree is preferred.
COMPENSATION: $60,000 – $70,000
APPLICATION: Please contact Novalis Operations Manager, Patrick Clayton ([email protected]) to apply.