Position Title: Content Manager
Provide value through our website and online platforms to our customers so they seek us out – Inbound Marketing
We’re looking for an all-star content manager to join our growing team as the owner of our content marketing initiatives across all digital platforms and formats. Your goal is singular and will be the beating heart of our business – to help us drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales digitally by establishing our company as the #1 authority in Home Exteriors.
Our content manager must be a passionate brand storyteller with a journalist’s mindset, as well as an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
The right candidate will also possess the heart of a teacher with a love for learning, writing, and communication in all forms. Most of all, they will see the value in every person on our team and put them at ease, empowering them to tell their stories and share their expertise with our audience.
Description of duties:
- Publication of three or more new pieces of content, be it text, video or audio
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts for content
- Company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, and so on
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting of content marketing efforts
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion
- Premium content production, including eBooks, webinars, etc.
- Creating landing pages and other lead generation assets
- General website updates and enhancements, e.g. new pages and calls-to-action placement
- Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content
- Professional development and continued education in relevant areas
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Love to write
- Skilled Editor
- Know how to Interview people
- Ready and willing to work with the team
- Basic video editing skills
- Extremely Likable
- Know what makes people tick
- Organized and goal-oriented
- Love analytics and reporting
A degree in English, Journalism and Public Relations is highly preferred but not mandatory. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Please contact Novalis Sales Manager, Andrew Shackil ([email protected]) to apply.